The LGBT Parents of Prime Time
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 14 2013 12:00 PM ET
Blair's dad on Gossip Girl
Overachieving fashionista Blair is the main character on Gossip Girl. Her parents. Harold and Eleanor Waldorf, divorced years ago when Dad ran off with one of Eleanor's male models named Roman. Now Harold (played by character actor John Shea) and Roman (played by the very hunky William Abadie) are married themselves, and though they still aren't in Blair's life full-time, they do pop in now and again to help her out and show us that Blair has two daddies, or at least one gay dad and one hunky life partner.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media