The LGBT Parents of Prime Time
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 14 2013 12:00 PM ET
Blair's dad on Gossip Girl
Overachieving fashionista Blair is the main character on Gossip Girl. Her parents. Harold and Eleanor Waldorf, divorced years ago when Dad ran off with one of Eleanor's male models named Roman. Now Harold (played by character actor John Shea) and Roman (played by the very hunky William Abadie) are married themselves, and though they still aren't in Blair's life full-time, they do pop in now and again to help her out and show us that Blair has two daddies, or at least one gay dad and one hunky life partner.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman