Five Reasons to Follow The Following
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 21 2013 8:01 AM ET
5. If you think Drag Race is over the top, Ru got nothin’ on Edgar Allan Poe! The writer, an obsession of Joe Carroll’s and an influence on his murders, had an eye for the outlandish. From The Masque of the Red Death’s fierce red costume to burying people behind walls (or under floorboards), Poe knew how to make a lasting impression. Just read a few of his stories before hitting the town tonight and maybe you won’t think those drag queens are so scary after all.
The Following premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Sen. Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality 23 min 10 sec ago
- Style WATCH: How to Dress For Summer 28 min 47 sec ago
- Fitness A Workout Especially for HIV-Positive People 1 hour 1 min ago
- Music Austra's Summer Soundtrack 1 hour 14 min ago
- Books James Franco's A California Childhood: Win Signed Copy 1 hour 21 min ago
- Music WATCH: Cher Wigs Out on The Voice 1 hour 51 min ago
- Entertainment News CA Town Hoists And Promptly Removes Gay Pride Flag 2 hours 59 min ago