Five Reasons to Follow The Following
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 21 2013 8:01 AM ET
5. If you think Drag Race is over the top, Ru got nothin’ on Edgar Allan Poe! The writer, an obsession of Joe Carroll’s and an influence on his murders, had an eye for the outlandish. From The Masque of the Red Death’s fierce red costume to burying people behind walls (or under floorboards), Poe knew how to make a lasting impression. Just read a few of his stories before hitting the town tonight and maybe you won’t think those drag queens are so scary after all.
The Following premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Federal Judges Rule Virginia Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- YouTube Couples Translate Same-Sex Love, #NoFilter
- Op-ed: NBC's Straight-Washing of John Constantine Is Bi Erasure
- Congresswoman Slams Science Magazine for Transphobic, Sexist Cover