Five Reasons to Follow The Following
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 21 2013 7:01 AM ET
5. If you think Drag Race is over the top, Ru got nothin’ on Edgar Allan Poe! The writer, an obsession of Joe Carroll’s and an influence on his murders, had an eye for the outlandish. From The Masque of the Red Death’s fierce red costume to burying people behind walls (or under floorboards), Poe knew how to make a lasting impression. Just read a few of his stories before hitting the town tonight and maybe you won’t think those drag queens are so scary after all.
The Following premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? March 07 2014 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day March 07 2014 5:49 PM