Five Reasons to Follow The Following
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 21 2013 8:01 AM ET
5. If you think Drag Race is over the top, Ru got nothin’ on Edgar Allan Poe! The writer, an obsession of Joe Carroll’s and an influence on his murders, had an eye for the outlandish. From The Masque of the Red Death’s fierce red costume to burying people behind walls (or under floorboards), Poe knew how to make a lasting impression. Just read a few of his stories before hitting the town tonight and maybe you won’t think those drag queens are so scary after all.
The Following premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback