Five Reasons to Follow The Following
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 21 2013 8:01 AM ET
5. If you think Drag Race is over the top, Ru got nothin’ on Edgar Allan Poe! The writer, an obsession of Joe Carroll’s and an influence on his murders, had an eye for the outlandish. From The Masque of the Red Death’s fierce red costume to burying people behind walls (or under floorboards), Poe knew how to make a lasting impression. Just read a few of his stories before hitting the town tonight and maybe you won’t think those drag queens are so scary after all.
The Following premieres tonight at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
- Republican Wants Right to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu'
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Trans Woman Attacked in Hollywood Hate Crime Speaks Out, Cops Offer Reward
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- WATCH: Gay Marine Proposes to Boyfriend
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Hot Lesbians Don Cowboy Hats, Chaps and Spurs for Cowgirl Up 4 min 42 sec ago
- World News Brazil Lawmakers Legalize 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 24 min 13 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Florida Group Aims to Build Marriage Equality Support 1 hour 19 min ago
- Women WATCH: The L Word's Kate Moennig in Ray Donovan Series Premiere 1 hour 23 min ago
- Crime Man Pleads Not Guilty to West Village Murder 1 hour 31 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Trans Woman Attacked in Hollywood Hate Crime Speaks Out 1 hour 46 min ago
- Politics This Man Wants to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu' 2 hours 51 sec ago