Before Stanford: Meet Carrie Bradshaw's First Gay Bestie
BY Christopher Rudolph
February 04 2013 4:00 AM ET
Much like The Golden Palace or After MASH, most people think The Carrie Diaries, the prequel series to Sex and the City, will be a stain on a beloved series that time will eventually forget. Whether the series stays around after the first season (the ratings are not the best) remains to be seen, which is a travesty because The Carrie Diaries is a surprisingly charming show. Seeing Carrie Bradshaw in her high school world, flirting with Manhattan, is fun, and since it’s Sex and the City, Carrie has to have her gay ... but unlike the case later in life, her gay best friend is a confused teenager trying to fight his natural desires.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?