5 Reasons to Watch the Grammys
BY Clea Kim
February 08 2013 1:49 PM ET
3. Three inspirational lesbian ladies — Ellen DeGeneres, Rachel Maddow, and Janis Ian — are all nominated for Best Spoken Word Album (which includes poetry, audio book, and storytelling). They are competing against books by Bill Clinton and Michelle Obama. Looks like a fierce competition.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'