Ten Reasons to Watch The Oscars Tonight
BY Christopher Rudolph
February 22 2013 3:29 AM ET UPDATED: February 24 2013 2:29 PM ET
The ladies are all well and good, but don’t forget the man candy. Former Sexiest Man Alive, Bradley Cooper is nominated for Silver Linings Playbook and Hugh Jackman for his transformative turn as Jean Valjean in Les Mis (though both will most likely lose out to Daniel Day-Lewis’ Lincoln performance). Oscar night is all about representing the best in cinema, but there’s nothing wrong with tuning into celebrate the best looking guys in Hollywood, too.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude