5 Reasons to Watch L.A. Frock Stars
BY Clea Kim
March 07 2013 5:00 AM ET
Love vintage? Addicted to fashion? Then L.A. Frock Stars may be worth watching. The new series follows vintage fashion guru Doris Raymond and her Los Angeles boutique, The Way We Wore. Here are five reasons to watch tonight's premiere at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the Smithsonian Channel.
1. Get schooled in fashion
Each episode is more or less a crash course in vintage fashion, as this true expert cites era, upon label, upon construction, along with the historical context. With each amazing vintage piece, Raymond shares the significance of the designer’s history along with some fun facts. Learn what each decade brought for fashion and its prime designers.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban