5 Reasons to Watch L.A. Frock Stars
BY Clea Kim
March 07 2013 5:00 AM ET
Love vintage? Addicted to fashion? Then L.A. Frock Stars may be worth watching. The new series follows vintage fashion guru Doris Raymond and her Los Angeles boutique, The Way We Wore. Here are five reasons to watch tonight's premiere at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the Smithsonian Channel.
1. Get schooled in fashion
Each episode is more or less a crash course in vintage fashion, as this true expert cites era, upon label, upon construction, along with the historical context. With each amazing vintage piece, Raymond shares the significance of the designer’s history along with some fun facts. Learn what each decade brought for fashion and its prime designers.
- Theater PHOTOS: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons 15 min 20 sec ago
- Religion Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People 30 min 7 sec ago
- Travel Drag Race: NASCAR's Biggest Gay Fan on the Vegas Cup Race 32 min 17 sec ago
- Television Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2 39 min 21 sec ago
- Art WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old 52 min 48 sec ago
- Television WATCH: The First Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of The Normal Heart 10:28 AM
- Comedy WATCH: 'Not Looking' Episode 1 10:23 AM