5 Reasons to Watch L.A. Frock Stars
BY Clea Kim
March 07 2013 5:00 AM ET
2. Go behind the scenes of the vintage world
Raymond shows us how she finds the most incredible rare vintage pieces. Whether she is shuffling through closets or going to auctions and vintage expos, Raymond obviously knows what she wants and how much she will pay for it. Her current collection is worth an estimated $15 to $20 million.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Has A Better Life Than You 21 min 18 sec ago
- Health News AIDS Deaths Plummet In Africa 24 min 14 sec ago
- Military PHOTOS: Shirtless, Sweaty Naval Academy Freshman Climb Greased Obelisk 34 min 42 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer and Amber Tamblyn Watch Porn and Make Out 47 min 20 sec ago
- Art When Shel Silverstein Covered Fire Island for Playboy 55 min 56 sec ago
- Entertainment News Filmmaker Needs Help to Penetrate the South 1 hour 38 min ago
- Commentary NYC Hate Crimes: Why I'm Afraid for First Time in My Life 1 hour 55 min ago