WATCH: Is the End Near for Gay Couple on Spartacus?
BY Jase Peeples
March 18 2013 2:57 PM ET
The love story between gay rebel warriors Agron (Dan Feurriegel) and Nasir (Pana Hema-Taylor) on Spartacus: War of the Damned has been a series highlight for many LGBT fans.
However, the love affairs of this sexy sword-and-sandals epic are not known for their happy endings, and it appears heartbreak could be on the horizon for the most prominent gay couple of the rebellion.
In the below exclusive clip for the upcoming episode “Separate Paths,” Agron and Nasir share a tearful farewell that could be the lovers’ last.
Spartacus: War of the Damned airs Friday nights at 9PM on Starz.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'