WATCH: Is the End Near for Gay Couple on Spartacus?
BY Jase Peeples
March 18 2013 2:57 PM ET
The love story between gay rebel warriors Agron (Dan Feurriegel) and Nasir (Pana Hema-Taylor) on Spartacus: War of the Damned has been a series highlight for many LGBT fans.
However, the love affairs of this sexy sword-and-sandals epic are not known for their happy endings, and it appears heartbreak could be on the horizon for the most prominent gay couple of the rebellion.
In the below exclusive clip for the upcoming episode “Separate Paths,” Agron and Nasir share a tearful farewell that could be the lovers’ last.
Spartacus: War of the Damned airs Friday nights at 9PM on Starz.
- Travel First Same-Sex Couple to Wed at Roman Baths 38 min 38 sec ago
- Politics S.C. House Approves Budget Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula 48 min 29 sec ago
- Travel Brooklyn-Bound Girls Bus Tour Being Floated 1 hour 14 min ago
- Sports Jason Collins Will Remain With Brooklyn Nets 1 hour 22 min ago
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 1 hour 28 min ago
- Women Out Musician Soko On Being a Part of 'First Kiss' Viral Video 1 hour 33 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Elton John's Las Vegas Performance of 'Benny and the Jets' 2 hours 26 min ago