WATCH: Is the End Near for Gay Couple on Spartacus?
BY Jase Peeples
March 18 2013 1:57 PM ET
The love story between gay rebel warriors Agron (Dan Feurriegel) and Nasir (Pana Hema-Taylor) on Spartacus: War of the Damned has been a series highlight for many LGBT fans.
However, the love affairs of this sexy sword-and-sandals epic are not known for their happy endings, and it appears heartbreak could be on the horizon for the most prominent gay couple of the rebellion.
In the below exclusive clip for the upcoming episode “Separate Paths,” Agron and Nasir share a tearful farewell that could be the lovers’ last.
Spartacus: War of the Damned airs Friday nights at 9PM on Starz.
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action 1 hour 49 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? 2 hours 34 min ago
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season 2 hours 35 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity 2 hours 51 min ago
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth 3:37 PM