WATCH: Is the End Near for Gay Couple on Spartacus?
BY Jase Peeples
March 18 2013 2:57 PM ET
The love story between gay rebel warriors Agron (Dan Feurriegel) and Nasir (Pana Hema-Taylor) on Spartacus: War of the Damned has been a series highlight for many LGBT fans.
However, the love affairs of this sexy sword-and-sandals epic are not known for their happy endings, and it appears heartbreak could be on the horizon for the most prominent gay couple of the rebellion.
In the below exclusive clip for the upcoming episode “Separate Paths,” Agron and Nasir share a tearful farewell that could be the lovers’ last.
Spartacus: War of the Damned airs Friday nights at 9PM on Starz.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses