WATCH: Housewives, One Life Actor Tuc Watkins Comes Out to Marie Osmond
BY Neal Broverman
April 26 2013 6:06 PM ET
Tuc Watkins, an actor known for roles on Desperate Housewives and One Life to Live, said he's a gay single father while appearing on Marie Osmond's talk show.
Watkins told Osmond about playing half of a gay couple trying to adopt children on Desperate Housewives and how it paralleled his life as a gay single man trying to have a child with a surrogate. When Osmond asked Watkins if he got the idea to have children from the ABC soap opera, Watkins burst into friendly laughter.
Watch the clip below.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Texas Dads Denied Surrogacy Services Because of Marriage Discrimination