WATCH: Housewives, One Life Actor Tuc Watkins Comes Out to Marie Osmond
BY Neal Broverman
April 26 2013 5:06 PM ET
Tuc Watkins, an actor known for roles on Desperate Housewives and One Life to Live, said he's a gay single father while appearing on Marie Osmond's talk show.
Watkins told Osmond about playing half of a gay couple trying to adopt children on Desperate Housewives and how it paralleled his life as a gay single man trying to have a child with a surrogate. When Osmond asked Watkins if he got the idea to have children from the ABC soap opera, Watkins burst into friendly laughter.
Watch the clip below.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- WATCH: Bill O'Reilly's 'War on Christmas' Led By Abortionists and Married Gays
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- Perez Hilton Coming to Reality TV as a Gay Dad
- Politics WATCH: Abortionists, Married Gays Leading 'War on Christmas,' 33 min 49 sec ago
- World News Israel's President, Shimon Peres, Backs Same-Sex Marriage 34 min 48 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: Davey Wavey Does Acceptance One Better 1 hour 1 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Colo. Baker Charged with Antigay Discrimination 2 hours 24 min ago
- HIV & AIDS There Are Other Ways to Prevent HIV Besides Condoms 2 hours 25 min ago
- HIV & AIDS The Crisis in Prevention for the Gay Community 2 hours 27 min ago
- Entertainment News Listen to The Sound Of Music Live Soundtrack with Carrie Underwood 11:29 AM