WATCH: Housewives, One Life Actor Tuc Watkins Comes Out to Marie Osmond
BY Neal Broverman
April 26 2013 5:06 PM ET
Tuc Watkins, an actor known for roles on Desperate Housewives and One Life to Live, said he's a gay single father while appearing on Marie Osmond's talk show.
Watkins told Osmond about playing half of a gay couple trying to adopt children on Desperate Housewives and how it paralleled his life as a gay single man trying to have a child with a surrogate. When Osmond asked Watkins if he got the idea to have children from the ABC soap opera, Watkins burst into friendly laughter.
Watch the clip below.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- Bevy Smith, Bravo's Queen of Fashion