WATCH: Housewives, One Life Actor Tuc Watkins Comes Out to Marie Osmond
BY Neal Broverman
April 26 2013 6:06 PM ET
Tuc Watkins, an actor known for roles on Desperate Housewives and One Life to Live, said he's a gay single father while appearing on Marie Osmond's talk show.
Watkins told Osmond about playing half of a gay couple trying to adopt children on Desperate Housewives and how it paralleled his life as a gay single man trying to have a child with a surrogate. When Osmond asked Watkins if he got the idea to have children from the ABC soap opera, Watkins burst into friendly laughter.
Watch the clip below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens