WATCH: Housewives, One Life Actor Tuc Watkins Comes Out to Marie Osmond
BY Neal Broverman
April 26 2013 6:06 PM ET
Tuc Watkins, an actor known for roles on Desperate Housewives and One Life to Live, said he's a gay single father while appearing on Marie Osmond's talk show.
Watkins told Osmond about playing half of a gay couple trying to adopt children on Desperate Housewives and how it paralleled his life as a gay single man trying to have a child with a surrogate. When Osmond asked Watkins if he got the idea to have children from the ABC soap opera, Watkins burst into friendly laughter.
Watch the clip below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- WATCH: Antigay Baker Cries to Values Voters Summit Over Lawsuit
- S.C. Fans Show Lack Of Creativity, Smarts in Michael Sam Posters