WATCH: Housewives, One Life Actor Tuc Watkins Comes Out to Marie Osmond
BY Neal Broverman
April 26 2013 6:06 PM ET
Tuc Watkins, an actor known for roles on Desperate Housewives and One Life to Live, said he's a gay single father while appearing on Marie Osmond's talk show.
Watkins told Osmond about playing half of a gay couple trying to adopt children on Desperate Housewives and how it paralleled his life as a gay single man trying to have a child with a surrogate. When Osmond asked Watkins if he got the idea to have children from the ABC soap opera, Watkins burst into friendly laughter.
Watch the clip below.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Over 100 Photos Of DC Black Pride
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality