WATCH: 10 Here TV Shows That Changed Our View of LGBT Life
BY Daniel Villarreal
May 09 2013 3:30 PM ET
9. 30 Years From Here
Last year marked the 30th anniversary of the HIV pandemic, and to commemorate the arduous battle that the LGBT community has waged against the nondiscriminatory disease, HereTV interviewed Larry Kramer, Regan Hoffman, Sean Strub, and other activists, medical experts, and people personally affected by the epidemic.
The documentary 30 Years From Here features plenty of archival footage from 1980s- and '90s-era protests, news programs, and interviews that took place over the last three decades. Much of the material remains as powerful and startling today as it did at the time it first aired.
Watch a clip of 30 Years From Here below:
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Op-ed: Jazz Jennings Is TV's Unsung Trans Heroine
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’