Drag Queen Advice: What to Do When Bars Have Tiny Glasses
BY Robbie Imes
June 14 2013 3:15 PM ET
This week's adventure finds special guest Varla Jean Merman getting into all kinds of shenanigans with Sherry and the She's Living for This crew.
This week, we feast our eyes on Merman's epic meltdown. Sherry transforms into the nose-it-all sleuth, Jessica Felcher. Plus Jackie Beat has a cameo and may or may not get bludgeoned with a Glammy.
In the video below, Vine talks with Merman about the days when drag queens were nice to each other, why she loves P-Town, and what to do when a bar has glasses that are too tiny.
In honor of Pride, catch Here TV for free all month long on Comcast Xfinity.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride