Drag Queen Advice: What to Do When Bars Have Tiny Glasses
BY Robbie Imes
June 14 2013 3:15 PM ET
This week's adventure finds special guest Varla Jean Merman getting into all kinds of shenanigans with Sherry and the She's Living for This crew.
This week, we feast our eyes on Merman's epic meltdown. Sherry transforms into the nose-it-all sleuth, Jessica Felcher. Plus Jackie Beat has a cameo and may or may not get bludgeoned with a Glammy.
In the video below, Vine talks with Merman about the days when drag queens were nice to each other, why she loves P-Town, and what to do when a bar has glasses that are too tiny.
In honor of Pride, catch Here TV for free all month long on Comcast Xfinity.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu