Drag Queen Advice: What to Do When Bars Have Tiny Glasses
BY Robbie Imes
June 14 2013 3:15 PM ET
This week's adventure finds special guest Varla Jean Merman getting into all kinds of shenanigans with Sherry and the She's Living for This crew.
This week, we feast our eyes on Merman's epic meltdown. Sherry transforms into the nose-it-all sleuth, Jessica Felcher. Plus Jackie Beat has a cameo and may or may not get bludgeoned with a Glammy.
In the video below, Vine talks with Merman about the days when drag queens were nice to each other, why she loves P-Town, and what to do when a bar has glasses that are too tiny.
In honor of Pride, catch Here TV for free all month long on Comcast Xfinity.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- LGBT Groups, Conservatives Outraged As Straight Mates Marry for Rugby Tickets
- The Media Pioneers Will Be Gay
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games