Drag Queen Advice: What to Do When Bars Have Tiny Glasses
BY Robbie Imes
June 14 2013 3:15 PM ET
This week's adventure finds special guest Varla Jean Merman getting into all kinds of shenanigans with Sherry and the She's Living for This crew.
This week, we feast our eyes on Merman's epic meltdown. Sherry transforms into the nose-it-all sleuth, Jessica Felcher. Plus Jackie Beat has a cameo and may or may not get bludgeoned with a Glammy.
In the video below, Vine talks with Merman about the days when drag queens were nice to each other, why she loves P-Town, and what to do when a bar has glasses that are too tiny.
In honor of Pride, catch Here TV for free all month long on Comcast Xfinity.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida