Sherry Vine Dishes with Pam Ann on Salmon Throwing, and Other Topics
BY Robbie Imes
July 12 2013 11:11 AM ET
Sherry Vine and Pam Ann met on a gay cruise ship, and it hasn't been a dull moment since. There are stories about disco parties, bear advances, cocaine, and salmon throwing.
If you're not familiar with her, Pam Ann is a stewardess with an attitude who sharply pokes fun at international stereotypes, shredding the airline industry along the way. She's rude, slutty, lazy, and best of all, hilarious.
Pam Ann is just one of the many personalities that Australian comedian Caroline Reid brings to life. Her show travels all around the world, even to the set of She's Living for This. Pam Ann sat down with Sherry Vine for an exclusive interview to discuss the creation of her alter-ego, Melbourne, and her upcoming projects.
Be sure to check the latest episode of She's Living For This to see special guest Pam Ann on Here TV tonight and Here TV YouTube Premium.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers