Sherry Vine Dishes with Pam Ann on Salmon Throwing, and Other Topics
BY Robbie Imes
July 12 2013 10:11 AM ET
Sherry Vine and Pam Ann met on a gay cruise ship, and it hasn't been a dull moment since. There are stories about disco parties, bear advances, cocaine, and salmon throwing.
If you're not familiar with her, Pam Ann is a stewardess with an attitude who sharply pokes fun at international stereotypes, shredding the airline industry along the way. She's rude, slutty, lazy, and best of all, hilarious.
Pam Ann is just one of the many personalities that Australian comedian Caroline Reid brings to life. Her show travels all around the world, even to the set of She's Living for This. Pam Ann sat down with Sherry Vine for an exclusive interview to discuss the creation of her alter-ego, Melbourne, and her upcoming projects.
Be sure to check the latest episode of She's Living For This to see special guest Pam Ann on Here TV tonight and Here TV YouTube Premium.
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- READ: 9-Year-Old Girl's Adorable Letter to Newly Out Gay Teacher
- A Double Life No More: Top College Swimmer Comes Out
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Gay Hero of Sydney Siege Wrestled With Gunman