WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
BY Christopher Harrity
December 09 2013 8:00 AM ET
1. The Mitzi Gaynor Christmas Show (1966)
Mitzi Gaynor performs gay songwriter Jerry Herman's "We Need a Little Christmas" from the musical Mame. Why is this number one? Mitzi is campy without being grotesque. She is overly animated without taking Lypsinka's food out of her mouth. We love this song. We would wear that outfit. And we are writing this list.
- Mean Girls Actor Daniel Franzese Comes Out
- One Book to Change Them All
- Millennials Losing Their Religion, Keeping God
- God and the Gay Christian: Southern Baptist Leader Objects
- Oregon Marriage Ban Goes to Court Today, Without NOM's Defense
- WATCH: Mayor's Antigay Remarks 'Crushing,' Says Fired Police Chief