RuPaul and Drag Race Queens Remember Their First Time
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 19 2014 7:00 AM ET
“It was August 3, 1990," Darienne Lake says after a feisty encounter with Courtney Act. "I made a fool of myself, but I had a great time and I’ve been scratching that drag itch ever since.”
“It’s so surreal. I can’t even believe I’m here," April Carrion says. "I can’t wait to share my talent, show what I’m all about, and share a different side of Puerto Rico — not just as a pageant queen, but something more fierce, something stronger.”
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive