RuPaul and Drag Race Queens Remember Their First Time
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 19 2014 7:00 AM ET
“I didn’t realize until I came on Drag Race that it plays in 27 countries or the actual number of people who watch it," Bianca Del Rio says. "It’s fascinating to know we’re reaching so many people around the world.”
“I used to go to school in drag," Adore Delano says. "I lived my life as a girl from 14 to 16 years old. I was going to transition at 15, but after I went through puberty and experienced sexual feelings toward another boy I realized I liked my penis where it was.”
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'