RuPaul and Drag Race Queens Remember Their First Time
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 19 2014 7:00 AM ET
“The first time I was in drag, I actually did it as a joke," RuPaul says. "But I remember the power slipping into a pair of heels gave me. I’ll never forget it. I felt like Superman.”
“I’m so proud of you,” RuPaul told the contestants. “I’m so proud of this season. I’m so excited to see your star rise and rise and all the rap sheets and police pictures. And without further ado, ladies and gentlemen. Release the krakens: season 6!”
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive