RuPaul and Drag Race Queens Remember Their First Time
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 19 2014 7:00 AM ET
“The first time I was in drag, I actually did it as a joke," RuPaul says. "But I remember the power slipping into a pair of heels gave me. I’ll never forget it. I felt like Superman.”
“I’m so proud of you,” RuPaul told the contestants. “I’m so proud of this season. I’m so excited to see your star rise and rise and all the rap sheets and police pictures. And without further ado, ladies and gentlemen. Release the krakens: season 6!”
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban