Guy Dubai International Gay Spy Is Our 007
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 16 2014 3:05 PM ET
In the first episode of Guy Dubai International Gay Spy, our hero has escaped from a crashing plane in James Bond-level theatrics that we "wish we could afford to show you." That's how it goes in the ultra low-budget world of Guy Dubai, a cheesy but always sexy show-within-a-show from Here TV.
The Guy Dubai storyline is a spin-off of another Here TV sitcom, From Here on Out, in which the 18-year-old CEO of the gay cable network produces Guy Dubai on a shoestring. Watch the first webisode of Guy Dubai below, then skip over to Here TV's YouTube channel to watch the next two for free.
(A note of warning: the next two videos aren't for prudish office viewing. Here's Part 2, and here's Part 3.)
The first episode stars T.J. Hoban as Guy Dubai and guest stars in the first three webisodes include Suzanne Whang, Junade Khan, and Jesse Pepe. The series is written by Terry Ray and directed by Sam Irvin. David Millbern is the producer, and Paul Colichman and Stephen P. Jarchow are the show’s executive producers. Here TV is owned by The Advocate's parent company, Here Media.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Coming Out of the Closet in Front of the Cast of Mamma Mia
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality