WATCH: Jonathan Groff on Looking's Second Season, Naked Scenes
BY Neal Broverman
July 15 2014 2:16 PM ET
A beaming Jonathan Groff was tight-lipped this weekend when asked about his show's second season, but did divulge it will be action-packed.
Groff — speaking before a Q&A on Looking held during Los Angeles's Outfest film festival — said the show's second season begins shooting next month and that he and the actors recently met the show's new writers. The out actor discovered Looking's pace will pick up: "A lot happens in season two."
Groff added that he's been following actor Joe Manganiello's exercise routine so he can get fit for the show's "naked scenes." Watch the interview below, and click here to see The Backlot's interviews with the show's other stars.
Get More: Logo TV
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait