WATCH: Jonathan Groff on Looking's Second Season, Naked Scenes
BY Neal Broverman
July 15 2014 2:16 PM ET
A beaming Jonathan Groff was tight-lipped this weekend when asked about his show's second season, but did divulge it will be action-packed.
Groff — speaking before a Q&A on Looking held during Los Angeles's Outfest film festival — said the show's second season begins shooting next month and that he and the actors recently met the show's new writers. The out actor discovered Looking's pace will pick up: "A lot happens in season two."
Groff added that he's been following actor Joe Manganiello's exercise routine so he can get fit for the show's "naked scenes." Watch the interview below, and click here to see The Backlot's interviews with the show's other stars.
Get More: Logo TV
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself