BY Tom Judson
September 23 2009 2:30 PM ET
And She Cooks Too!
Hudson, N.Y. -- "Hey, Trix! I'm going to feature you in the column. Anything you want me to plug?"
"Now that you mention it ... "
"Watch it, Trixie Starr."
"Just send those queens to my website, GayHudson.com. Yeah, that's enough. Or befriend me on Facebook."
"I'm in a Jane Austen mood. Get off my back."
"But what about your cookies? 'Trixie's Baked Goods.' Shouldn't I mention that?"
"Great. Another biscotti-baking, cream puff-filling drag queen in The Advocate. Really filling a void there."
"But you do it professionally."
"So does Mrs. Paul."
"Uh, I think ... never mind. Well, how about if I mention your bongo nights?"
"It's bingo, you muscle-bound lummox. Do I look like a beatnik? Please."
"Your Tupperware parties?"
"You seem to lose interest quickly. Even in the guests on your talk show. Me included."
"Everybody but you, Tim. Uh, Tom."
"You really came through when the first venue for Canned Ham fell through. It worked great at your club. How can I repay that ?"
"Well ... for starters you can level with me about somethin'."
"I got lipstick on my teeth?"
Follow me on Twitter: CannedHamCamper. Read my blog. Keep in touch: [email protected]
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial