BY Tom Judson
September 23 2009 2:30 PM ET
And She Cooks Too!
Hudson, N.Y. -- "Hey, Trix! I'm going to feature you in the column. Anything you want me to plug?"
"Now that you mention it ... "
"Watch it, Trixie Starr."
"Just send those queens to my website, GayHudson.com. Yeah, that's enough. Or befriend me on Facebook."
"I'm in a Jane Austen mood. Get off my back."
"But what about your cookies? 'Trixie's Baked Goods.' Shouldn't I mention that?"
"Great. Another biscotti-baking, cream puff-filling drag queen in The Advocate. Really filling a void there."
"But you do it professionally."
"So does Mrs. Paul."
"Uh, I think ... never mind. Well, how about if I mention your bongo nights?"
"It's bingo, you muscle-bound lummox. Do I look like a beatnik? Please."
"Your Tupperware parties?"
"You seem to lose interest quickly. Even in the guests on your talk show. Me included."
"Everybody but you, Tim. Uh, Tom."
"You really came through when the first venue for Canned Ham fell through. It worked great at your club. How can I repay that ?"
"Well ... for starters you can level with me about somethin'."
"I got lipstick on my teeth?"
Follow me on Twitter: CannedHamCamper. Read my blog. Keep in touch: [email protected]
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Judge Denies Divorce, Blames Marriage Equality