BY Jeremy Kinser
January 28 2010 4:35 PM ET
What do you see as the legacy of Pee-wee Herman on contemporary culture?
I don't see it like that. I don't view it in those terms; I leave that up to you guys. I don't think about that because it makes my job not fun in a way. Plus, why should I do your job? I don't really like to comment on it because I probably don't know as much about it as others, and anyways it kind of takes the joy out of it to think about it too much, for me.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- A Best-Case, Worst-Case Look at the Supreme Court's Options
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Op-ed: Male Gays and the Male Gaze
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally