BY Jeremy Kinser
January 28 2010 5:35 PM ET
What do you see as the legacy of Pee-wee Herman on contemporary culture?
I don't see it like that. I don't view it in those terms; I leave that up to you guys. I don't think about that because it makes my job not fun in a way. Plus, why should I do your job? I don't really like to comment on it because I probably don't know as much about it as others, and anyways it kind of takes the joy out of it to think about it too much, for me.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays