BY Jeremy Kinser
January 28 2010 5:35 PM ET
What do you see as the legacy of Pee-wee Herman on contemporary culture?
I don't see it like that. I don't view it in those terms; I leave that up to you guys. I don't think about that because it makes my job not fun in a way. Plus, why should I do your job? I don't really like to comment on it because I probably don't know as much about it as others, and anyways it kind of takes the joy out of it to think about it too much, for me.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'