BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2010 4:45 PM ET
The rapid patter of the “Getting Married Today” lyrics sung by Amy, the self-destructing bride in Company, is tricky enough to defeat the most accomplished vocalist. Beth Howland, best known as scatterbrained Vera from the 1970s sitcom Alice, originated the character and delivers what is still the definitive version of the difficult number.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana