BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2010 4:45 PM ET
Another of the standards that came from Follies is “Broadway Baby.” The song’s lyrics fit Bernadette Peters, a performer since childhood, to a tee. Peters performs the song at a concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere