BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2010 4:45 PM ET
Another of the standards that came from Follies is “Broadway Baby.” The song’s lyrics fit Bernadette Peters, a performer since childhood, to a tee. Peters performs the song at a concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- 40 Under 40: Emerging Voices | Advocate.com
- Past '40 Under 40' Honorees Are Still Changing The World
- With Kimberley McLeod, LGBT Women of Color Make Their Own Spotlight
- Who Influences Our Influential 40 Under 40?