BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2010 4:45 PM ET
Another of the standards that came from Follies is “Broadway Baby.” The song’s lyrics fit Bernadette Peters, a performer since childhood, to a tee. Peters performs the song at a concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?