BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2010 4:45 PM ET
Another of the standards that came from Follies is “Broadway Baby.” The song’s lyrics fit Bernadette Peters, a performer since childhood, to a tee. Peters performs the song at a concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?