BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2010 4:45 PM ET
Patti LuPone, yet another iconic figure of musical theater, exorcised the ghost of her fabled star-making turn in Evita when she finally tackled Mama Rose in the acclaimed 2008 revival of Gypsy. LuPone won her second Tony for the performance, and here she sings “Everything’s Coming Up Roses” at the awards broadcast.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?