BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2010 4:45 PM ET
Patti LuPone, yet another iconic figure of musical theater, exorcised the ghost of her fabled star-making turn in Evita when she finally tackled Mama Rose in the acclaimed 2008 revival of Gypsy. LuPone won her second Tony for the performance, and here she sings “Everything’s Coming Up Roses” at the awards broadcast.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'