BY Advocate.com Editors
March 22 2010 4:45 PM ET
Patti LuPone, yet another iconic figure of musical theater, exorcised the ghost of her fabled star-making turn in Evita when she finally tackled Mama Rose in the acclaimed 2008 revival of Gypsy. LuPone won her second Tony for the performance, and here she sings “Everything’s Coming Up Roses” at the awards broadcast.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet