Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Emmy award winner Leslie Jordan begins a 12-week off-Broadway run Wednesday night in My Trip Down the Pink Carpet, a tell-all of stories and memories from his work as Tammy Wynette impersonator Brother Boy in Sordid Lives to his star-making turn on Will & Grace.
In advance of the show’s opening, Jordan shared with The Advocate his 10 favorite songs to perform in drag. Check out his picks on the following pages.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication