Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Emmy award winner Leslie Jordan begins a 12-week off-Broadway run Wednesday night in My Trip Down the Pink Carpet, a tell-all of stories and memories from his work as Tammy Wynette impersonator Brother Boy in Sordid Lives to his star-making turn on Will & Grace.
In advance of the show’s opening, Jordan shared with The Advocate his 10 favorite songs to perform in drag. Check out his picks on the following pages.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- These Are the U.S. Trans Women Killed in 2015