Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Emmy award winner Leslie Jordan begins a 12-week off-Broadway run Wednesday night in My Trip Down the Pink Carpet, a tell-all of stories and memories from his work as Tammy Wynette impersonator Brother Boy in Sordid Lives to his star-making turn on Will & Grace.
In advance of the show’s opening, Jordan shared with The Advocate his 10 favorite songs to perform in drag. Check out his picks on the following pages.
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death