Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Bobbie Gentry: "Fancy" — Well, "the long red dress slit up to my hips" was only to be imagined, as the resources in my locked bedroom were few and far between. "Might'a been born just plain white trash" was spit out like it came from the bottom of my little heart. The imaginary audience would go ape-shit.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- Will ExxonMobil Finally Protect LGBT Employees?