Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Bobbie Gentry: "Fancy" — Well, "the long red dress slit up to my hips" was only to be imagined, as the resources in my locked bedroom were few and far between. "Might'a been born just plain white trash" was spit out like it came from the bottom of my little heart. The imaginary audience would go ape-shit.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate