Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Jeannie C. Riley: "Harper Valley PTA" — Another peppy song with a strong story line.... Boy Howdy! When I got to the part where the mother gives it to the PTA with both barrels, I was unstoppable. Standing there in my miniskirt made out of a bath towel, I elicited real fear in my imaginary audience.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Will Ian McKellen Marry Derek Jacobi?