Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Tammy Wynette: "Till I Can Make It on My Own" — What can I say? Rent Sordid Lives and you will see what all those years of practice in my bedroom produced. I am surprised I have not been approached by documentary filmmakers to chronicle this journey from lip-synching in my bedroom as a child to international film stardom.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet