Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Tammy Wynette: "Till I Can Make It on My Own" — What can I say? Rent Sordid Lives and you will see what all those years of practice in my bedroom produced. I am surprised I have not been approached by documentary filmmakers to chronicle this journey from lip-synching in my bedroom as a child to international film stardom.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us