Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Tammy Wynette: "Till I Can Make It on My Own" — What can I say? Rent Sordid Lives and you will see what all those years of practice in my bedroom produced. I am surprised I have not been approached by documentary filmmakers to chronicle this journey from lip-synching in my bedroom as a child to international film stardom.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet