The Best of Times With Nick Adams
BY Nick Adams
May 03 2010 2:20 PM ET
A huge thank-you goes out to designer Malan Breton from Bravo's Project Runway for dressing me in a gorgeous lace tuxedo for the opening night celebration. They asked us to dress festively, so I did. I think the best part about opening night was waking up the next morning and reading that people believe in what we created. My last two original productions turned out to be somewhat of flops, so this morning was joyous — seeing all the critics gushing over the little show that had been deemed by some to be unnecessary and revived too soon. I urge you, if you have hesitations about seeing our production, don't. It's a night of theater you won't forget. I certainly won't forget the process and the friends I've made along the way.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment