Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for September 2010
BY Brandon Voss
September 09 2010 2:30 PM ET
What more can we learn about Harvey Milk from Dear Harvey when we’ve already got Milk? Plenty. Based largely on interviews with those who knew him, Patricia Loughrey’s touching tribute focuses less on the man and more on his impact on others. Scott Striegel is a standout as Cleve Jones, who details his creation of the AIDS Memorial Quilt, but I was most moved by a letter read by young Thomas Hodges, who wrote and performs the play’s score.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'