Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for September 2010
BY Brandon Voss
September 09 2010 2:30 PM ET
Meet the Broncatos, the stereotypical Italian-American family of Boston cops at the heart of John Pollono’s Lost and Found. Life’s dramatic enough for the widowed matriarch played by The Sopranos’ Geraldine Librandi, but one can almost hear the organ chords of an old soap opera when a gay stranger — an excellent Jon Krupp — literally shows up at the door claiming to be her son! NYPD Blue’s Bill Brochtrup stars as his effeminate partner.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Bruce Jenner Tells All Tonight
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party