Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for September 2010
BY Brandon Voss
September 09 2010 2:30 PM ET
Meet the Broncatos, the stereotypical Italian-American family of Boston cops at the heart of John Pollono’s Lost and Found. Life’s dramatic enough for the widowed matriarch played by The Sopranos’ Geraldine Librandi, but one can almost hear the organ chords of an old soap opera when a gay stranger — an excellent Jon Krupp — literally shows up at the door claiming to be her son! NYPD Blue’s Bill Brochtrup stars as his effeminate partner.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers