BY Brandon Voss
September 09 2010 2:30 PM ET
CollaborationTown made an indelible impact on me with The Momentum, a performance piece inspired by teachings of the Jewish priest Ezra. Created by TJ Witham with its three actors, Geoffrey Decas O’Donnell, Jordan Seavey, and Boo Killebrew, this self-help seminar, directed by Lee Sunday Evans to show cracks as they struggle to buy their own BS, ends with three exquisite second-person monologues about relationships — two gay and one straight.
Lost and Found, Over and Over, South Pathetic, The Twentieth-Century Way, When Last We Flew, and Bunked! are among the 21 shows selected for this year’s FringeNYC Encore Series, which runs through September 26 at the Players Theatre, the Lucille Lortel Theatre, and the Huron Club at Soho Playhouse. For a detailed performance schedule, visit www.fringenyc-encores.com.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 18 min 49 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM