Dustin Lance Black's Prop. 8 Play: Who's Who
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 18 2011 12:55 PM ET
Ellen Barkin, who won a Tony Award for The Normal Heart this year, will play plaintiff Sandy Stier, half of a lesbian couple (with Kris Perry) that have been together for eleven years and are the parents of four boys
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana