Dustin Lance Black's Prop. 8 Play: Who's Who
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 18 2011 12:55 PM ET
Veteran actor John Lithgow, whose credits include The World According to Garp and Dexter, will play Theodore B. Olson, one of the two attorneys appointed by AFER to lead the case filed to overturn Prop. 8.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination