WATCH: Ricky Martin Performs "High Flying Adored"
BY Jeremy Kinser
April 12 2012 6:47 PM ET
Ricky Martin performs "High Flying Adored," one the songs his Evita character Che uses to mock Argentinean first lady Eva Peron, during an appearance on ABC's Good Morning America.
Martin performs the number from his acclaimed Broadway revival of the beloved Andrew Lloyd Webber-Tim Rice musical alongside cast members Elena Roger as Eva, and Michael Cerveris as Juan Perón earlier today live from Times Square. An announcement was made today that the 2012 Broadway Cast Recording of the show will be released June 19.
Watch Martin sing "High Flying Adored" below.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination
- Why Television Is Outpacing Film in Diversity
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination 2 hours 15 min ago
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians 2 hours 51 min ago
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist 7:44 PM
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! 6:22 PM
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias 6:08 PM