Broadway Bares Has Character
BY Christopher Harrity
May 11 2012 12:00 PM ET
Above: Eddie Rabon with Armando Farfan Jr., Michael Blatt, and Mike Russo
One of the more hotly anticipated fundraiser shows of the year is the annual Broadway Bares extravaganza. Last year it raised $1,103,072 for the charity. And today the group released a few preview shots of the heroes and villains audiences will meet in this very adult take on classic fairy tales.
Broadway Bares XXII: Happy Endings will take place June 17 at 9:30 p.m. and midnight at New York City's Roseland Ballroom. It is produced by and benefits Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Broadway performers have stripped down to raise money as part of the event since its inception in 1988.
Jerry Mitchell is the creator and executive producer. Tickets and other information available at broadwaycares.org.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Does AIDS in the Endzone Fumble? 1 hour 2 min ago
- Theater Five Decades Remembered At the Flash 1 hour 54 min ago
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 2 hours 33 min ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When Scout Comes Out at Camp 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM