Broadway Baby Bares All
BY John Carroll
July 02 2012 6:02 PM ET
Throughout the evening, some of the best dancers on Broadway graced the stage. Performers including Marty Lawson, Reed Kelly, Charlie Sutton, Candice Monet McCall, Andy Mills, Brandon Rubendall, Matthew Skrincosky, Grasan Kingsberry, and Nikka Graff Lanzarone inspired me beyond words. To see these people dance is worth the price of admission alone; to see them “drop trou,” well, that’s just a gift from above.
In my scene, Kyle Dean plays a boy looking for love and I appear as his Prince Charming (I can already hear you snickering, so just stop it!). The entrance through the floor went off perfectly, though I had to reprogram every gay bone in my body not to break into "All That Jazz" on my way up. Our scene went great as well, and though I am hearing impaired, I do believe I heard at least two people (out of a crowd of thousands, mind you) laugh at my lines. Those two lonely souls were probably drunk and laughing at me, but I'm going to suggest otherwise.
- Television First Look: OITNB Season 2 15 min 14 sec ago
- Transgender 'Tranny Awards' Changes Its Name, Not Its Nature 45 min 27 sec ago
- Love and Sex WATCH: 20 Strangers Kiss for the First Time 48 min 1 sec ago
- Women Why You Need to See Demi Lovato's Neon Lights Tour STAT 54 min 14 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Young Repubs Express Big Support for Marriage Equality 1 hour 13 min ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 1 hour 17 min ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch CW's Arrow and 'Quiver!' 1 hour 17 min ago