PHOTOS: Broadway Bares a Winter Burlesque
BY Christopher Harrity
February 07 2013 5:00 AM ET
"Fringe Benefits": Cast
Steven Wenslawski then bounded onto the stage to Elvis Presley's "A Little Less Conversation," flanked by a sextet of strapping men who were bedazzled in little more than golden briefs. With help from his castmates, Wenslawski stripped off his Elvis-inspired jumpsuit to ultimately reveal nothing but a sly smile and a strategically placed hand.
In "By the Sea," six sexy men dressed in turn-of-the-century bathing costumes frolicked on the beach until a torrential downpour put a damper on their fun. But the boys quickly found other ways to amuse themselves, stripping out of their suits and coyly drying themselves with beach towels before disappearing into the sand dunes.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples