PHOTOS: Broadway Bares a Winter Burlesque
BY Christopher Harrity
February 07 2013 4:00 AM ET
"By the Sea": Cast
Broadway Bares: Winter Burlesque was first presented as Beach Burlesque last June on Fire Island. Broadway Bares executive producer and creator Jerry Mitchell curated the show with Broadway Cares producing director Michael Graziano, selecting from 22 years of Broadway Bares favorites. Michael Lee Scott directed both versions of the show.
Winter Burlesque officially kicked off the 2013 Broadway Bares season, with four other tantalizing events still to come. Broadway Bares: Las Vegas hits Sin City April 20. Broadway Bares: Solo Strips will return to XL Nightclub May 5. Broadway Bares: Fire Island will land in the Pines June 1. And the grand finale, Broadway Bares 23, will take over Roseland Ballroom for two spectacular performances June 23.
- Travel Sia Wants You to Help the Street Animals of India 1 hour 2 min ago
- Media BBC to Air Buffy The Vampire Slayer Retrospective 1 hour 31 min ago
- Women WATCH: Julia Roberts Is the Caboose in an Ellen DeGeneres Conga Line! 1 hour 36 min ago
- Sports Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins at Celebrating Christmas 2 hours 6 min ago
- Entertainment News Paul Rudd On Witnessing a Drag Queen Brawl 2 hours 33 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Airline 2 hours 36 min ago
- The Wedding Channel Gay Couples to Wed Atop 2014 Rose Parade Float 3:17 PM