PHOTOS: Broadway Bares a Winter Burlesque
BY Christopher Harrity
February 07 2013 5:00 AM ET
"By the Sea": Cast
Broadway Bares: Winter Burlesque was first presented as Beach Burlesque last June on Fire Island. Broadway Bares executive producer and creator Jerry Mitchell curated the show with Broadway Cares producing director Michael Graziano, selecting from 22 years of Broadway Bares favorites. Michael Lee Scott directed both versions of the show.
Winter Burlesque officially kicked off the 2013 Broadway Bares season, with four other tantalizing events still to come. Broadway Bares: Las Vegas hits Sin City April 20. Broadway Bares: Solo Strips will return to XL Nightclub May 5. Broadway Bares: Fire Island will land in the Pines June 1. And the grand finale, Broadway Bares 23, will take over Roseland Ballroom for two spectacular performances June 23.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- O'Reilly Blasts Pro-Gay Colbert, Fires Up Right-Wing Troops