Get Ready for Broadway Bares 23: United Strips of America
BY Jase Peeples
June 03 2013 3:00 AM ET
Over 200 of New York City’s hottest chorus boys and girls will perform one of the sexiest salutes to the USA when they take the stage for Broadway Bares 23: The United Strips of America on June 23.
The annual burlesque show will take place at New York’s Roseland Ballroom and features a cross-country theme that will showcase America the beautiful like only Broadway Bares can.
Since it was founded in 1992, Broadway Bares has raised more than 9.8 million for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
In preparation for the event, BC/EFA officials have released a series of sizzling images of what promises to be the hottest “road trip” of the summer.
Ian Paget, Kristin DeCesare, Allyson Carr, Angelina Mullins
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend