Broadway Concert to Benefit GLAAD
BY Brandon Voss
July 17 2014 1:57 PM ET
Broadway's brightest stars will lend their voices to a good cause August 4 at Broadway Gets GLAAD. Proceeds from the concert will benefit GLAAD, the leading organization in support of a positive LGBT image in the entertainment industry.
Ciara Renée, who plays the androgynous Leading Player in the Tony-winning revival of Pippin, is scheduled to perform at the event, which will be hosted by Godspell's Julia Mattison at intimate New York City venue Joe's Pub.
Other scheduled performers include gay composer-lyricist Scott Alan and musical theater talents such as Mia Gentile, Sean Green Jr., Marja Harmon, Brian Charles Johnson, Megan McGinnis, Jessica Vosk, Jacob Keith Watson, Natalie Weiss, and Ari McKay Wilford singing "Broadway favorites, new material, and contemporary pop songs."
For tickets and more information visit JoesPub.com.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic