Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for May 2012
BY Brandon Voss
May 22 2012 3:01 PM ET
Cory Michael Smith’s spineless John is torn between two competitive lovers, Jason Butler Harner and Amanda Quaid as M and F, in Mike Bartlett’s Olivier Award-winning comedy, which raises but appropriately fails to answer questions about bisexuality: Isn’t who more important than what? James Macdonald urgently stages the verbal combat in the round, which invests the rapt audience like an exhilaratingly tense sporting event.
The Duke, through October 7.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland 1 hour 20 min ago
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 1 hour 39 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 1 hour 45 min ago
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 2 hours 53 sec ago
- Entertainment News Need to Know: Alabama’s All-Male Cheerleading Squad 2 hours 11 min ago
- Sports National Gay & Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame’s First Class Announced 2 hours 39 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Did Chris Colfer Get Arrested? 2 hours 45 min ago