Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for May 2012
BY Brandon Voss
May 22 2012 3:01 PM ET
Title and Deed
Will Eno of Thom Pain (based on nothing) notoriety continues his cerebral yet lyrical exploration of life’s mysteries with this Beckettian solo piece about the ideas of home, place, and tradition. Irish actor Conor Lovett is compelling as a nameless melancholy traveler seeking connection in a strange land as he ruminates on loneliness and mortality with meticulously crafted ramblings that stick with you like sand between your toes.
The Pershing Square Signature Center, through June 17.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Filmmaker Needs Help to Penetrate the South 6 min 25 sec ago
- Commentary NYC Hate Crimes: Why I'm Afraid for First Time in My Life 23 min 45 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Portia de Rossi Spills Ellen's Most Annoying Habit to Jennifer Aniston 46 min 48 sec ago
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 52 min 51 sec ago
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 1 hour 48 min ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 2 hours 18 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 11:07 AM