Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for June 2012
BY Brandon Voss
June 22 2012 6:00 AM ET
Lincoln Center Theater’s newest space opens with the beautiful world premiere of Greg Pierce’s touching two-hander about a verbose teen (Sarah Steele) who, haunted by an accident involving a learning-disabled classmate, seeks refuge with her reclusive uncle (Zeljko Ivanek) at his Costa Rican jungle retreat. You know they’ll help each other confront their demons, but that journey’s as sweet and spiky as their fresh rum smoothies.
Claire Tow Theater, through July 15.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School