Seat Filler: Best NYC Theater of 2012
BY Brandon Voss
December 19 2012 3:14 PM ET
Cory Michael Smith’s irresistably spineless John was torn between two competitive lovers, Jason Butler Harner and Amanda Quaid as M and F, in Mike Bartlett’s Olivier Award-winning comedy, which raised but appropriately failed to answer questions about bisexuality: Isn’t who more important than what? James Macdonald urgently staged the verbal combat in the round, which invested the rapt audience like an exhilaratingly tense sporting event.
The Duke, closed.
- Women WATCH: Ellen Will Tell You if She and Portia Are Getting Divorced! 1 hour 1 min ago
- Media Game of Thrones Video Game Announced 1 hour 6 min ago
- World News Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance' 1 hour 12 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Whet Your Appetite for Gay Polo's Biggest Event 1 hour 14 min ago
- The Wedding Channel Coast Guard Academy Sees First Same-Sex Engagement Announcement 1 hour 18 min ago
- Television Behind The Candelabra Leads Golden Globes' TV Awards With 4 Noms 2 hours 1 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit 11:17 AM