PHOTOS: Broadway Bares In Black and White
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 29 2014 3:40 PM ET
Broadway Bares is stripping down its performers and taking more sizzling photos to promote its upcoming 24th annual edition at its new home at Hammerstein Ballroom. The amped-up celebration Broadway Bares: Rock Hard! will arrive June 22, honoring the best of rock and pop.
The show involves more than 150 dancers and pays tribute to iconic songs and music moments of the past 60 years all while benefiting Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS with its signature burlesque.
Broadway Bares, founded in 1992, has raised more than $11.3 million for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Tickets can be purchased online at BroadwayCares.org.
Check out the behind-the-scenes video below and then enjoy Andrew Eccles's great portraits of the strippers, uh, Broadway actors.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Everything You Need to Know So Far About Marriage Equality in Utah
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- #TBT: Greetings, Gents