PHOTOS: Broadway Bares In Black and White
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 29 2014 2:40 PM ET
Broadway Bares is stripping down its performers and taking more sizzling photos to promote its upcoming 24th annual edition at its new home at Hammerstein Ballroom. The amped-up celebration Broadway Bares: Rock Hard! will arrive June 22, honoring the best of rock and pop.
The show involves more than 150 dancers and pays tribute to iconic songs and music moments of the past 60 years all while benefiting Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS with its signature burlesque.
Broadway Bares, founded in 1992, has raised more than $11.3 million for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. Tickets can be purchased online at BroadwayCares.org.
Check out the behind-the-scenes video below and then enjoy Andrew Eccles's great portraits of the strippers, uh, Broadway actors.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014