Terminated: Commercial Closet's Executive Director
BY Ross von Metzke
November 12 2008 1:00 AM ET
Still, Wilke says
his initial hesitation to enter into a conversation
with GLAAD was because “Commercial Closet is my baby.
I’d prefer to see it thrive as an independent
But according to
the books, Blackwood says CCA’s deficit was growing
by the week.
As for whether
Wilke has a future with GLAAD’s new advertising media
program, he says that at this point “there
doesn’t seem to be an opportunity for a
that if there were to be an opportunity to again work
together, “that’s a discussion we’d
have with Mike Wilke, not The Advocate.”
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?