Terminated: Commercial Closet's Executive Director
BY Ross von Metzke
November 12 2008 1:00 AM ET
Still, Wilke says
his initial hesitation to enter into a conversation
with GLAAD was because “Commercial Closet is my baby.
I’d prefer to see it thrive as an independent
But according to
the books, Blackwood says CCA’s deficit was growing
by the week.
As for whether
Wilke has a future with GLAAD’s new advertising media
program, he says that at this point “there
doesn’t seem to be an opportunity for a
that if there were to be an opportunity to again work
together, “that’s a discussion we’d
have with Mike Wilke, not The Advocate.”
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas