Terminated: Commercial Closet's Executive Director
BY Ross von Metzke
November 12 2008 12:00 AM ET
Still, Wilke says
his initial hesitation to enter into a conversation
with GLAAD was because “Commercial Closet is my baby.
I’d prefer to see it thrive as an independent
But according to
the books, Blackwood says CCA’s deficit was growing
by the week.
As for whether
Wilke has a future with GLAAD’s new advertising media
program, he says that at this point “there
doesn’t seem to be an opportunity for a
that if there were to be an opportunity to again work
together, “that’s a discussion we’d
have with Mike Wilke, not The Advocate.”
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet