The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Cisco — Since first scoring 100% on the HRC Corporate Equality Index in 2004, Cisco has risen to the top of many diversity lists and currently ranks fifth on the International Business Equality index. Cisco also compensates employees for taxes and costs they pay on health care benefits for their same-sex partners.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups