The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Cisco — Since first scoring 100% on the HRC Corporate Equality Index in 2004, Cisco has risen to the top of many diversity lists and currently ranks fifth on the International Business Equality index. Cisco also compensates employees for taxes and costs they pay on health care benefits for their same-sex partners.
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Armond White: The Long Day Closes Is The Greatest Gay Film Ever Made
- Op-ed: Why The Gay Panic Defense Must Go
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men