The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Pfizer — The pharmaceutical giant has been a proponent of volunteerism and philanthropy, and there's no exception where gay causes are concerned. Pfizer has been a big donor to the LGBT Caucus of Public Health Professionals and has backed HIV/AIDS research across the country and around the world. In 2009 the company teamed up with GlaxoSmithKline to form a pharma firm focusing solely on HIV/AIDS.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun