The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Pfizer — The pharmaceutical giant has been a proponent of volunteerism and philanthropy, and there's no exception where gay causes are concerned. Pfizer has been a big donor to the LGBT Caucus of Public Health Professionals and has backed HIV/AIDS research across the country and around the world. In 2009 the company teamed up with GlaxoSmithKline to form a pharma firm focusing solely on HIV/AIDS.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility