The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Pfizer — The pharmaceutical giant has been a proponent of volunteerism and philanthropy, and there's no exception where gay causes are concerned. Pfizer has been a big donor to the LGBT Caucus of Public Health Professionals and has backed HIV/AIDS research across the country and around the world. In 2009 the company teamed up with GlaxoSmithKline to form a pharma firm focusing solely on HIV/AIDS.
- Op-ed: Orange Is the New Black Proves to Be the Model of Queer TV
- #TBT: WWII and the Buddy System
- Laverne Cox: The Making of an Icon
- BREAKING: Denver Now Issuing Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- Orange is the New Black Earns 12 Emmy Nominations, Laverne Cox Makes History
- Op-ed: Why LGBT People Around the World Need Israel