The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Continental — Scoring 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index for the third time this year, Continental has made it a point to go above and beyond, even offering Supplier Diversity Training, a program that communicates to employees with buying responsibilities the importance of having diverse suppliers and the airline's responsibility in sourcing small, diverse suppliers.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'