The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Continental — Scoring 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index for the third time this year, Continental has made it a point to go above and beyond, even offering Supplier Diversity Training, a program that communicates to employees with buying responsibilities the importance of having diverse suppliers and the airline's responsibility in sourcing small, diverse suppliers.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman