The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Continental — Scoring 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index for the third time this year, Continental has made it a point to go above and beyond, even offering Supplier Diversity Training, a program that communicates to employees with buying responsibilities the importance of having diverse suppliers and the airline's responsibility in sourcing small, diverse suppliers.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality