The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Continental — Scoring 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index for the third time this year, Continental has made it a point to go above and beyond, even offering Supplier Diversity Training, a program that communicates to employees with buying responsibilities the importance of having diverse suppliers and the airline's responsibility in sourcing small, diverse suppliers.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime