The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Continental — Scoring 100% on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index for the third time this year, Continental has made it a point to go above and beyond, even offering Supplier Diversity Training, a program that communicates to employees with buying responsibilities the importance of having diverse suppliers and the airline's responsibility in sourcing small, diverse suppliers.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- The Log Cabin Republicans' Uncertain Future
- Kremlin Shuts Down Russia’s Only LGBT Film Festival
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage