The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
JetBlue — JetBlue scored its first 100% rating on the HRC’s Corporate Equality Index in 2010 on the strength of supporting some lesser-known gay charities, including Boston’s Gay Men's Domestic Violence Project and the Ali Forney Center for homeless LGBT youths in New York City. This year JetBlue also ran a special Pride flight from San Francisco to Long Beach, Calif.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner